Me and my girls at Weedon Island Sand Bar. My husband has proclaimed this the “Summer of Boating” since we are new to this whole boat thing… I will say this, I am going to MASTER the healthy boat food and drinks game. I hope you’ll follow along while I curate the perfect balanced, paleo and crowd friendly life-on-the-water menu.
Make sure what you’re doing today is consistent with the long-term future that you desire. Here is my Healthy Girl Boss Daily Checklist:
✅ eat clean so I feel my best
✅ train mean so I get stronger every day
✅ fuel up with superfoods so I get optimal nutrition
✅ read for personal development
✅ surround myself with positive vibes and people
✅ count my blessings
2015 has been such an AMAZING year for me! So many things have happened in my life this year, big things, wonderful things. I’m a list person so here is my list of highlights for the year that I’ll never forget.
2015 My Year In Review
(1) I got to see my baby bro’s Army change of command ceremony where he was honored as the outgoing commanding officer 🇺🇸
(2) My baptism 🙏
(3) My lil fur baby Rufus here tried to die on me but with months of crazy vet treatments we’ve still got him, as recovered as possible 🐾
(4) I had an amazing weekend over the summer in my Sweet Home Alabama where I got to visit with both sides of my extended family and meet my bro’s new lady ❤ Such an epic family time has not occurred in ages!
(5) My #ArrowGirlsVacay to beautiful St. Augustine Beach which I EARNED for being a Diamond Coach on the most kickass team in all of Beachbody (Team BTFP) and the sisterhood explosion that has happened in my life since then!
And saving the best for last…
(6) Marrying the love of my life on December 17, 2015 and our Christmas Weddingmoon to Buenos Aires 🎉💜
I feel so blessed as I reflect on 2015!! I can’t wait to see what the New Year will bring.
While our fearless leader generously pampered us all weekend at the #ArrowGirlsVacay and lavished us with swag, one of my favorites gifts from the Diamond Retreat was actually the collection of handwritten notes from my teammates.
It was incredible to get home and read these! I know I will be reaching for them often. Reading the kind and encouraging words from my fellow Diamond Coaches who inspire me with their dedication and bravery and who know my story and my dreams… well, it has a power, unlike any other, to lift me up.
I will feel the FIRE I felt this weekend every time I read these notes.
Diamond Retreat 2015 // #ArrowGirlsVacay
I’m so grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this team and grow closer to these amazing women that lift me up. I’m so grateful for the many positive changes coaching has brought into my life, especially the opportunity to re-connect with myself and find purpose, fulfillment and passion for what I’m working on for the first time in my life.
I’m so grateful for the relationships that have grown this weekend and the open hearted sharing that has shown me the common thread of coaches on our team and reminded me why I started coaching myself.
I’ve realized it’s about getting unstuck. It’s about wanting to change something in our lives, no matter if it stems from how we grew up, our present financial circumstances or career, our own health struggles and wellness journeys, or our self esteem. It’s about finding hope that the change is possible, daring to go after the change we desire and tapping into the power to manifest that change.
While our WHYs are all different our HOWs are the same. Through coaching we’ve been blessed with the empowering opportunity to work on becoming our best selves and the reward of helping others do the same.